Marlena Kułak who conducts business activity as:
“SCANSTAL SPÓŁKA Z OGRANICZONĄ ODPOWIEDZIALNOŚCIĄ” with its registered office in Chojnice (ul. Gdańska 110D, 89-600 Chojnice), entered into the register of entrepreneurs of the Central Register and Information Record of Business Activity kept by the Minister of Entrepreneurship and Technology (https://prod.ceidg.gov.pl/CEIDG/CEIDG.Public.UI/Search.aspx), with the tax Identification Number NIP 5552127066 statistical business number REGON 388000031
(hereinafter referred to as the “CONTROLLER”).
When using the forms available on the WEBSITE and sending communication to firstname.lastname@example.org or another address at scanstal.pl, your personal data will be processed under the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) (OJ L 119, 2016.1, as amended).
- CONTROLLER of your personal data: Marlena Kułak
- CONTROLLER’S contact details: In any matters regarding your personal data, you can contact the Controller via email: email@example.com, by phone: 697-742-651, in writing: Marlena Kułak
- SCANSTAL SPÓŁKA Z OGRANICZONĄ ODPOWIEDZIALNOŚCIĄ , Chojnice ul. Gdańska 110D, 89-600, Chojnice
- The grounds and purpose of processing your personal data: Your data will be processed to make an offer or perform the agreement. Legal grounds: the Polish Act of 23 April 1964 – Civil Code (uniform text, Dz.U.2018.1025, as amended), the Polish Act of 30 May 2014 on the Rights of Consumers (uniform text, Dz.U.2017.683, as amended). Your data will not be processed in an automated manner and will not be used for profiling.
- Who can access your personal data: entities providing accounting services to the Company, entities providing legal services to the Company, authorized employees and contractors, entities transporting goods and handling payments. We do not transfer your data outside Poland / the UE / the European Economic Area.
- Duration of storing your personal data: Your personal data will be stored for 6 years for the purpose of handling claims or to provide you with after-sale services.
- The rights you are entitled to: right to access your data and receive their copy; right to rectify (correct) your data; right to demand that your data be removed; right to demand that the processing of your data be limited; right to object due to special circumstances; right to make a complaint to supervisory authorities; right to transfer data.
- How to exercise your rights: to exercise your rights, communicate your demand to: firstname.lastname@example.org or call: 697-742-651.
- Information on the requirement/voluntary nature of providing data:
- the provision of your data is voluntary;
- the provision of your data is needed to enter into the agreement
- Information on the lack of provisions of data:
- we can refuse to provide an offer
- we can refuse to enter into the agreement.
The CONTROLLER makes sure that your data is protected in compliance with the applicable law and security protection standards.
- Cookies constitute text information sent to you through the website. They are saved and kept on your computers, tablets, smartphones or similar devices.
- Cookies contain information on the website they were collected from, a unique number and duration for which they are stored.
- optimize the use of the WEBSITE,
- adjust the contents to your preferences,
- for statistical purposes (they are anonymous).
- On the WEBSITE, we can use the following types of cookies:
- cookies “necessary” to use the website (e.g., file authentication cookies);
- “security” cookies (e.g., cookies detecting fraud);
- “information” cookies (e.g., cookies collecting information on the manner in which the WEBSITE is used);
- “memory” cookies (e.g., cookies responsible for remembering your settings in terms of language, region, font size etc.).
- In order to opt out of cookies, change the settings of your browser (Explorer, Chrome, Opera etc.) or stop using the WEBSITE.